Keep Your Music Safe With Cosynd
In such uncertain times as these, it’s natural to be concerned about protecting your property – even you intellectual property. Here we look at how Cosynd can quickly and affordably allow you to protect your music with straightforward copyright registrations and agreements.
Guest post by Randi Zimmerman of the Symphonic Blog
Since we partnered with Cosynd, protecting your content is now easier and more affordable than ever. Here’s how…
What you need to know…
Cosynd is the fastest and most affordable way to protect yourself with simple copyright registrations and agreements.
- While other services may charge upwards of $100 per registration (plus federal filing fees), Symphonic artists can register copyrights for only $25 (plus federal filing fees). That way, you can focus your dollars on what really matters: creating great music.
Why register your copyrights?
Registering your copyrights with the U.S. Copyright Office grants you many protections… including the right to file a lawsuit.
- Don’t wait for legal issues to pop up to take care of these essential actions. If something comes up, you’ll need your copyrights registered before filing any sort of lawsuit. If not, it can take months to complete and can be at least 10x more expensive to expedite registrations if you find yourself in a jam.
Expand your mind…
Why use Cosynd?
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY // In minutes, you can register your titles with the USCO and create customized agreements. Don’t leave the protection of your content up to “fill-in-blank” templates or fake registration services.
- RELIABLE SERVICE // Cosynd’s services are used in 120+ countries by thousands of people and trusted by the leading services in our industry.
- USER-FRIENDLY // Create, negotiate and e-sign, customized copyright contracts in minutes with Cosynd’s unique step-by-step process. Your agreements can be signed by multiple parties, redlined by attorneys, and amended with new titles with just a few clicks.