This release includes even more fixes to previous 2.4.x releases.
It fixes some annoying bugs and improves overall usability.
Documentation links inside the application were updated to point to picard-docs.musicbrainz.org (thanks to the great work rdswift did).
For a full list of changes since Picard 2.3.2 see our release announcements for Picard 2.4 and Picard 2.4.1.
Changes in the 2.4.2 point release:
- [PICARD-1909] – No refresh of metadata on “Use Original Value” or remove tags
- [PICARD-1911] – Removing tags does not update list views
- [PICARD-1913] – Changing tags of a track without matched files changes original metadata
- [PICARD-1914] – Editing track metadata edits data of previously linked file
- [PICARD-1915] – An album selected during loading should update the metadata view when loading has finished
- [PICARD-1916] – Picard crashes on older releases of macOS due to theming exception
- [PICARD-1860] – New added tag should open field to enter value automatically
- [PICARD-1899] – Update help links to go to http://picard-docs.musicbrainz.org
- [PICARD-1920] – Open documentation in options dialog using the platform’s help shortcut (e.g. F1 on Windows or Ctrl+? on macOS)
Thanks a lot to all contributors who made this release possible.[from https://ift.tt/2lc8A0P]