Free Access To This Week’s Live Streaming Summit + 50% Off A Billboard Pro Subscription
This Thursday, August 20 Billboard and Bandsintown are presenting “Live Music Streaming: The Future Is Now,” an online summit presented in association with SoundExchange.
Access is with a Billboard Pro subscription, and Bandsintown has teamed with the trade publication to offer 50% off Billboard Pro plus free access to the summit.
This inaugural event in the Billboard Pro Spotlight Series
will feature thought leaders exploring the boundaries of the new paradigm which ranges from intimate performances to major productions and everything between.
Bandsintown To Unveil Data From Fan & Artist Lives Music Streaming Survey
During the conference, Fabrice Sergent, Bandsintown co-founder and managing partner will unveil exclusive data from a new survey of 5500 fans and 450 artists that looks at all facets of live music streaming including monetization and the format’s future.
Other conference speakers include:
- Mike Huppe, CEO, SoundExchange
- Dave Brooks, Senior Director of Live & Touring, Billboard
- Joel Cook, Partner and CCO, Tension Division
- Randy Nichols, Owner, Force Media Management
- Tim McTague, Guitarist, Underoath
Conference Access + 50% Off Billboard Pro
Billboard Pro members can attend ‘Live Music Streaming: The Future Is Now’ at no cost along with any events in the new Billboard Pro Spotlight Series.
Non-members can use the promo code BITPRO for 50% off conference access plus a 1 year Billboard Pro membership that provides access to all Billboard articles, members-only content, data and insights.
- Billboard Spotlight: 360-degree analysis & perspective on significant industry topics, with industry research & intel, and live discussions with industry leaders
- 250+ weekly Billboard charts and a 50 year archive
- Billboard Bulletin: the pulse of the industry, delivered every weekday. News coverage,
- Charts analysis and more from Billboard’s experts
- Weekly analysis of the charts and across the music industry, by Billboard’s top execs