Starting 3 years ago, we’ve worked with the world’s largest labels and artists including Atlantic, Virgin, Universal and everyone in between to reach audiences on social media through influencers and branded content on Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
This role combines both account management and sales with you responding directly to the exec team about the performance of the department. You will be tasked with increasing Fanbytes’ positioning in the music industry as a strategic partner to labels as well as working closely with our existing sales + accounts teams to build the best music division in the industry.
- Working with our existing team to deepen our relationship with the music industry and existing clients.
- Working with the accounts team to create strong campaign reports which show our value to music clients beyond just the initial sell.
- Directly managing a select group of our client relationships with labels and all relevant parties.
- Reporting to our COO and CTO on campaign effectiveness + improvement we can make to our product.
- Be given your set of target clients to sell the Fanbytes service.
- Help our existing brand team on best practices and messaging within the larger music world to enable them to take their results to the next level
- Work closely with our CEO and Head of Sales to inform changes in messaging and go to market for the music industry
What we’d like from you.
- At least 3 years experience working with front line labels
- A deep understanding of the marketing process of the music industry and seeing the role that Fanbytes plays in it.
- Existing relationships with people in the industry
- Experience with managing a team and setting KPIs for teams.
What you can expect
A deep level of autonomy – we’re hiring you because you’re able to take us to the next level. We set targets and get out of your way for you to achieve them.
Performance based incentives – both from commission on deals but also performance of the department.
Competitive salary + benefits.
TO APPLY: please send a covering note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org