It's time for our U.S. readers to get up to speed after the long weekend, as we all begin the final push before the Christmas slowdown. Here's a roundup of music business stories that you might have missed over the Thanksgiving break:
- Record Stores Celebrated Black Friday and Small Business Saturday With Exclusives, Sales and Events
- Music Organizations Slammed 'YouTube's Fact Free Fear-Mongering'
- Grammy Nominees To Be Announced Dec. 5
- Forbes Released Its Top Paid Women In Music 2018: Perry, Pink and More
- How Taylor Swift's Big Demand Will Effect $280M of Universal's Money (MBW)
- Angelica Cob-Baehler, Veteran Music Industry Executive, Dies at 47 (Variety)