CD Baby has expanded the reach of its Pro Publishing administration service for songwriters to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. Australia is the 4th biggest national demographic of CD Baby artists. Pro Publishing has also expanded availability to Brazilian songwriters affiliated with any of the country's many performing rights organizations.
At the start of the year, CD Baby Pro Publishing was only available in 4 countries. Now it has expanded to 40 including Australia and New Zealand. (See the full list here.)
CD Baby Pro Publishing services include:
- All mechanical royalties from Spotify, Apple Music and other streaming sites. These are generated from every single stream.
- All international mechanical royalties from download stores like iTunes. These are generated from every single sale.
- All performance royalties from streaming services (like Spotify), radio, TV, live concert performances and much more.
- Global YouTube publishing administration for any video on YouTube that contains your music.
- Hundreds of other sources of songwriting and publishing royalties from around the world.