Steve Jones is a musician and co-founder of Beatchain, an online music marketing platform that offers guidance and growth tools to up-and-coming musicians. Several years ago Steve became interested in creating a platform where his band could advertise their content without the help of a record label. This later turned into a bigger project that now helps other artists grow their careers online.
On this Music Growth Talks, Steve explains how a combination of music and tech backgrounds of its co-founders created a platform designed to be a one-stop-shop for an artist’s marketing needs. He goes over Beatchain’s features, from distribution and collecting all the artist’s online data in one spot, to advising artists on creating engaging content for their audience.
Here are some of the topics we covered with Steve in our conversation:
- Introduction to Beatchain and how it came to be.
- The tools and functionality of the platform.
- Simplification of online ads placement that grows your audience.
- How machine learning is used to track valuable ad performance.
- Steve explains how artists can create engaging content for their audience without spending much money.
- Creativity wins over big budgets.
- How both Facebook and Spotify are used for data collection. How artists are able to make the right career decision based on the information provided on the platform.
- The sign-up process.
- Upcoming features for managers.
- How email marketing is incorporated into the platform.
- Why artists need to view music as a business. The impact of social media on music today.
- Understanding the difference between entertainment and business social media accounts.
You can listen to today’s episode at mgt.band.link/0144 or below:
Post a Comment