Starting with this release, we read our genres list from the
genre table rather than a hardcoded list inside a JSON file. This should have no user-visible impact, but let us know if you encounter any new issues related to genres. (This change should however help us improve genres further.)
We also have a small list of bug fixes and improvements, listed below. One new feature is the ability to sort edit searches by date closed or closing.
Thanks to chaban, culinko, drsaunde, jesus2099, mglubb, lotheric, psychoadept, sothotalker, and all others who reported issues or helped test or translate today’s release!
The git tag is
- [MBS-9922] – Convert the series public pages to React
- [MBS-7097] – Release listed multiple times in “Non-digital releases with download relationships” report
- [MBS-10466] – MusicBrainz Happy Birthday wishes doesn’t take into account timezones
- [MBS-10467] – Pages ported to React do not show the new edit notes banner
- [MBS-10473] – Static resources fail to build when NODE_ENV=production
- [MBS-10485] – User profile’s “Statistics Edits (view)” links to bogus URL
- [MBS-10488] – Regression: User profile subscribe links no longer work
- [MBS-9491] – Move genres to be read from the database