This release contains a new “Voting suggestions” page with some useful, predefined edit searches that ought to help editors find and review edits that need more attention.
We also have some minor improvements and display fixes, detailed below. The conversion of our template code to React slowly continues.
Thanks to cyna, chaban, and all others who tested or contributed to this release!
The git tag is
- [MBS-10206] – Convert user profile to React
- [MBS-10264] – The date/time display format isn’t localized in some places
- [MBS-10446] – Historic “Remove relationship” edits don’t display anything useful
- [MBS-10447] – Historic “remove relationship” edits don’t fail properly if data is missing
- [MBS-10460] – Remove alias edits don’t store “ended” info, always display “Ended: No”
- [MBS-10299] – “Voting Reports” (pre-set edit searches)
- [MBS-10389] – Add “Chat” or “IRC” link to footer
- [MBS-10394] – Convert Add/Remove Alias edit to React
- [MBS-10395] – Convert Edit Alias edit to React
- [MBS-10440] – Remove series/delete
- [MBS-10448] – Add the Dynamic Range Database to the other databases whitelist
- [MBS-3839] – Merge edit pages should have a way to remove some items
- [MBS-10361] – Allow tabbing straight from edit note field to submit button
- [MBS-10371] – Update the Songfacts logo used in the sidebar
- [MBS-10382] – Explain what rename option does when merging
- [MBS-10403] – Explain when a release should be removed / merging is preferred
- [MBS-10456] – Show more info when entering artist merges