Following up on our release from last week, we found a number of minor problems in production that were really hard to spot on our test setup. Sometimes you need to have real data flowing through your system before you can find the real problems.
The following pull requests were merged and released just now:
- Fix player icon for direction
- Check spotify token scopes and fallback graciously
- Fix KeyError from user page
- Allow cross-origin requests for playing now and listens api endpoints
- Replace Spotify icon with music note for “now playing” listens
This should hopefully make the follow page work a little better for everyone.[from https://ift.tt/2lc8A0P]