Music analytics platform Soundcharts has launched a new version with new pricing. Under the plan, users can share data access with their entire team at no additional cost. Every plan comes with unlimited users and is based on the number of monitored artists, starting at €19 / $21.50 USD per month for a single artist.
The release also includes new features and data sources:
- Artist Overview: real-time dashboard on over 2 million artists, including social media, geo-tracked radio plays, playlist additions and charts rankings.
- Compare Artists: a visual tool allowing to benchmark artists with customizable graphs and growth of audience over time.
- Extensive digital distribution monitoring: playlist and charts data on all major streaming platforms (Apple Music, Spotify and Deezer).
- More radio: 1,800 stations are now monitored in 47 countries
- Instantaneous search and artist insights.
“The music industry is a network of interconnected teams working on separate artist’s careers. Record labels, agents, promoters and managers constantly need to share real-time information on artists and market trends. Our new philosophy puts the artists center stage, allowing their teams to collaborate at no extra cost.” David Weiszfeld, Founder & CEO of Soundcharts.
“Music professionals no longer need to share their account credentials, as they do with Spotify or Netflix. With our team structure, professionals will be able to manage their preferences while easily sharing insights with their partners and colleagues.” Laurent Michelet, COO of Soundcharts.
Post a Comment