Modern U.S. jukebox leader TouchTunes has released its annual Year-End Charts reporting its top-played songs and artists of 2018. TouchTunes’ annual jukebox charts are based on music played by consumers across its domestic network of digital jukeboxes.
The charts offer a unique in-venue perspective of popular songs played by consumers in social environments.
Top 5 Played Songs
1. “Tennessee Whiskey” by Chris Stapleton
2. “Friends In Low Places” by Garth Brooks
3. “Drinkin’ Problem” by Midland
4. “Copperhead Road” by Steve Earle
5. “Fat Bottomed Girls” by Queen
Top Played Female Artist
Top Played Newcomer
TouchTunes’ Year-End Charts span across an array of music genres, including Top 10 lists for Pop, Rock, Country, R&B/Hip Hop, Latin and Electronic. Other year-end charts include top-played artists by state and more.
PlayNetwork also announced the 2018 PlayNetwork Year-End Charts. TouchTunes and PlayNetwork joined in May 2017 to form Octave Group. PlayNetwork helps brands use music, content and technology to increase consumer engagement, in-store and beyond.
Top 5 Songs
1. “Let Me Go” by Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso (Feat. Florida Georgia Line & Watt)
2. “Anywhere” by Rita Ora
3. “Attention” by Charlie Puth
4. “Friends” by Justin Bieber & BloodPop
5. “Feel It Still” by Portugal. The Man
Top 5 Artists
1. Portugal. The Man
2. Charlie Puth
3. Meghan Trainor
4. Niall Horan
5. Maroon 5
View the full 2018 TouchTunes Year-End Charts and PlayNetwork Charts here: www.touchtunes.com/2018yearendcharts