Warner’s Elektra Music Group has officially launched and installed a new leadership team.
The new stand-alone frontline label group, announced in June this year, includes Elektra, Fueled By Ramen (FBR), Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, and Black Cement Records.
The group’s first release will be Twenty One Pilots’ new album, Trench, due out Friday, October 5, through Fueled By Ramen.
- Adam Abramson as Head of Sales & Streaming
- Chris Brown as Head of Marketing
- Tim Davideit as Head of Digital Marketing
- Anne Declemente as Head of A&R Admin
- Cathy Donovan as Head of Label Operations
- Annie Flook as Head of Tour Marketing
- Glenn Fukushima as Head of Publicity
- Ana Lenuzza Ross as Head of Film, TV & Video Game Licensing
- Mandee Mallone as Head of Video Production
- Margo Scott as Head of Business & Legal Affairs
- Suzy Yoder as Head of DSP & Video Promotion
They will report to label Co-Presidents, Mike Easterlin and Gregg Nadel.
Said Easterlin and Nadel: “We are so excited to call each and every one of these brilliant people part of the Elektra family.
“We’re already feeling the creative energy and collaborative spirit that will make Elektra a special place where we discover, nurture and develop game-changing artists. We’re grateful to everyone who has so generously helped us prepare for the launch of this new adventure.”
“We’re grateful to everyone who has so generously helped us prepare for the launch.”
Mike Easterlin and Gregg Nadel, Elektra
Including the leadership team, the 60-plus member Elektra Music Group staff builds out the company’s A&R, Artist Development, Business & Legal Affairs, International, Marketing, Promotion, Publicity, Sales & Streaming, and Video departments.
Already, the Elektra Music Group roster includes artists such as Twenty One Pilots, Sturgill Simpson, Zac Brown Band, Brandi Carlile, Fitz and the Tantrums, Paramore, Slipknot, Panic! At The Disco, Coheed and Cambria, Kaleo, Gojira, and others.Music Business Worldwide