This is a minor release that fixes a lot of crashes and unicode errors on certain platforms. It also reverts a scripting improvement (PICARD-259) which had caused a couple of scripting bugs (PICARD-1207). Scripting now works exactly like Picard 1.4.
As usual, you can find the latest downloads on Picard’s Website.
The change-log is as follows –
Release Notes – Picard – Version 2.0.3
- [PICARD-1122] – Preferred release type settings are exclusive and should be inclusive
- [PICARD-1207] – Move additional files feature fails when source directory contains non-ascii characters
- [PICARD-1247] – Not all “preserved” tags are preserved
- [PICARD-1305] – Search dialog crashes picard when record doesn’t have an album
- [PICARD-1306] – picard crashes when opening the options dialog if the cwd doesn’t exist
- [PICARD-1289] – Allow manually running any tagger script
- [PICARD-1292] – MusicBrainz Picard 2.01 64-bit for windows installs to “C:\Program Files (x86)” by default
- [PICARD-1302] – Dropping an image from Google image crashes picard
- [PICARD-1303] – picard crashes when matching a cluster with a release with no tracks
- [PICARD-1304] – Info dialog for album crashes because track doesn’t have a tracknumber
- [PICARD-259] – Make file-specific variables available to tagger script
samj1912 out o/