The new search is live on MusicBrainz with this server update, as announced in previous blog post. This release also continues the rewrite to React, improves and fixes the handling of external URLs. The git tag is v-2018-06-30.
- [MBS-9736] – Convert the artist search results page to React
- [MBS-9730] – Cannot link to a Bandcamp Daily review page in release group relationships
- [MBS-9734] – Inconsistency between the JSON search API and the lookup/browse one in ws/2/
- [MBS-9742] – Some Library of Congress URLs are not recognised
- [MBS-9743] – Beatport URL cleanup fails for names starting with digit
- [MBS-9408] – Add Juno Download links to the sidebar
- [MBS-9439] – Make changing a URL between HTTP and HTTPS an autoedit
- [MBS-9740] – Update Facebook URL cleanup
Many people thought this day would never come.