Other notable announcements and developments today…
• Warner Music has a new VP of Business Development for Latin America and Spain: Marcela Vaccari. Responsible for business development in both Latin America and Spain she’ll be based in Miami, obviously.
• Anti-piracy firm MUSO has appointed Russel Coultart – who founded Digital Stores and then led direct-to-consumer operations at EMI and Universal – as its Global Head of Music Partnerships.
• 7digital has a new Head Of Legal & Business Affairs in the form of Stacey Mitsopulos, who was most recently with the Box Plus Network.
• Eels have released the video for new single, ‘Today Is The Day’.
• Let’s Eat Grandma have released the video for their new single, ‘Hot Pink’.
• Wye Oak have released new single ‘It Was Not Natural’. Their new album, ‘The Louder I Call, The Faster It Runs’, is out on 6 Apr.
• Colour have released new single ‘Black’, taken from new EP ‘The Famous Boy Making Things’, which is out next month.
• Mos Def and pianist Robert Glasper will perform together at Troxy in London on 8 Mar. More info here.
• Check out our weekly Spotify playlist of new music featured in the CMU Daily – updated every Friday.[from http://ift.tt/2lvivLP]