Amazon Music users can now tell Alexa to create a new playlist or add a song to an existing playlist with just their voice. While listening to Amazon Music on an Alexa-enabled device users can now say:
- “Alexa, add this song to my playlist”
- “Alexa, add this to my playlist”
- “Alexa, add this to my ‘Studying’ playlist”
- “Alexa, create a new playlist from this song”
- “Alexa create a new playlist”
Since launching voice control in beta less than a month ago, listeners have added hundreds of thousands of songs to playlists while creating tens of thousands of new ones, according to Amazon Music.