The Holidays are nearly upon us, and MBW’s email services are officially going into hibernation from today (December 21).
We won’t be going away completely – we’ll still be hitting your inboxes with breaking news and the hottest job vacancies over the festive period, before returning in early January.
But, like you, we’re skulking off for a bit of a rest.
As a year-end gift to every reader, MBW is today giving away the digital edition of our first ever Yearbook.
Perfect for browsing when you need a hit of industry wisdom during your holiday downtime, our 2017 almanac contains some of the best and most revealing interviews from Music Business Worldwide over the past year.
Presented in association with foreign exchange specialists Centtrip Music – who have saved artist managers and accountants a small fortune in banking fees this year – the Yearbook features discussions with an array of the global industry’s most influential and powerful executives, including:
- Julie Greenwald, Atlantic Records
- Jimmy Iovine, Apple Music
- Jonathan Dickins, September Management
- John Janick, Interscope-Geffen-A&M
- Coach K & Pee, Quality Control
- Stuart Camp, Rocket Music
- Bill Curbishley, Trinifold Management
- Steve Barnett, Capitol Music Group
- Clive Davis, Sony Music
- Peter Edge & Tom Corson
- Mike McCormack, UMPG
- Jason Flom, Lava Records
- Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt
- John Josephson, SESAC
- Craig Kallman, Atlantic Records
- Pascal Negre, Six Et Sept
- Golnar Khosrowshahi, Reservoir
- Denis Desmond, Live Nation
- Steve Boom, Amazon Music
A big thanks to those who supported its creation with advertising, including YouTube, Warner Music Group and Kobalt.
And to all MBW readers: Thank you for your continued attention.
Wishing you Happy Holidays, and a bundle of luck and contentment for 2018.Music Business Worldwide