A top reason for creating an amazing video is to gain editorial coverage with influential music press.
But often the creative press is forgotten! Below is a list of blogs that will feature a music video just because it’s great. These blogs care about creativity and artfulness and not about genre.
Some of them have a huge number of readers, so the chance of picking up more fans is a foregone conclusion. Besides, features with these blogs will enhance your credibility, giving you more great things to talk about on your social media.
- “Championing the most exciting and engaging work online”
- Submit is in the footer menu.
- Twitter 210k
- Instagram 411k
- “The daily awards site for video content creators”
- Submit is bottom of the about page.
- Twitter 1.6k
- Facebook 3.5k
3. Booooooom TV
- A daily selection of music video, short films and other video gems.
- Submit is top right hand of homepage.
- Twitter 81.6k
- Instagram 143k
- ‘The best in creativity’
- Submit is at the bottom of the contact page.
- Twitter 2,07m
- Instagram 108k
- Facebook 142k
- “Inspiring art, photography, music, and more”
- Submit via the contact page.
- Twitter 26.6k
- Instagram 6k
- Facebook 512k
- ‘The best in global arts & culture’
- Submit via ‘Become a contributor’ in the hamburger menu.
- Twitter 154k
- Instagram 553k
- Facebook 758k
- ‘The latest, best and most inspiring music videos every day’
- Submit is top right of home page.
- Twitter 6.5k
- Facebook 5.4k
This post is brought to you by Radar Creatives. Radar is the biggest & best creative directory of filmmakers, designers & photographers for music marketers worldwide
Want to post a brief for your next video (or to find a designer or a photographer?
We’d love to hear from you – our service is free, no fee, no %!
Post your brief at http://ift.tt/2vUWXO7 or contact email@example.com.