LiveStyle, the company formerly known as SFX Entertainment, has named former label exec Chris Monaco as Chief Revenue Officer, Brand Partnerships, and Sponsorships. Monaco comes from Universal, where he spent four years, most recently as SVP and Head of New Business.
• Warner Music Nashville has promoted Tim Foisset from Senior Director to Vice President, Streaming. “Tim is an integral part of the Radio & Streaming team, especially as we continue to see an evolution in how people discover and consume music,” said Senior Vice President, Radio & Streaming Kristen Williams. “He greets one of the most quickly-developing parts of our industry with an innovation and dedication that will serve our WMN artists well in the months and years to come.”
• Mike Engstrom , an 18-year veteran of WMG and Rhino, has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Global Marketing and Global Catalog Management at Rhino Entertainment.
• Michael Sammis has been promoted to president of Universal Publishing Production Music (UPPM), a division of Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG). Sammis succeeds Gary Gross and previously served as CFO and EVP of operations for the company.
• Wow & Flutter, the full-service platform for songwriters recently started by former Head of Film & Television at Universal Music Publishing, Becca Gatrell, is launching a new division to focus on original song/score composition for Film & TV. The first artists exclusively represented include Sigur Ros, Cat’s Eyes, Belle & Sebastian and Graham Coxon (Blur).
• Big Machine Label Group has added Nicole Csabai as Vice President, Revenue & Sales.
• Rebecca Allen has been promoted to President of Decca Records Group UK, following stint as Managing Director of the Universal Music label.
• Munich-based ticketing company and event promoter CTS Eventim has appointed Christian Steinhof to oversee the company's new corporate communications unit. Based in the company's Munich headquarters. He joins from a decade in corporate communication for BMG's parent Bertelsmann SE.
• Independent music services company Kobalt has named Kevin Lane as their new Director of Creative. Lane comes to Kobalt after seven years at BMG, where he served as a Creative Manager for BMG Chrysalis, and Creative Director at BMG, The New Music Company.