The most frequently perused posts from the week's music industry news this week included those covering Spotify's plan to implement its own music hardware and voice control, the best way to land a spot on a Spotify playlist, how different royalties are paid on the three Pandora price tiers, and more!
- Spotify Is Planning Its Own Music Hardware, Voice Control
- How To Get Music On Spotify’s Playlists
- How Royalties Are Paid On All Three Pandora Music Services
- iHeartMedia, Largest Owner Of Radio Stations In US, Admits It May Not Survive The Year
- Why Can We Still Buy Music? [Thomas Euler]
- How Kendrick Lamar Achieves Mainstream Appeal Using A Complex, Innovative Approach